B-MOOC Factory is a provider of corporate learning services and enterprise learning technology, designed to enhance your human capital as well as you internal knowledge assets. When innovation is understood and implemented in a customized ways, a company can rapidly create value for its whole business. That’s what B-MOOC services are dedicated for.
At B-MOOC FACTORY we believe that new technologies and new approaches in learning & training can sustain meaningful corporate growth, drive innovation, and, simultaneously address some of the most important societal challenges facing communities and nations all over the world.
Our Mission is to be the prime support to any organisation that aim to create and implement a bold new and pertinent training & learning path for millions of learners worldwide.
Sami MEBAZAA, Managing Director
- 25 years of international in strategy and management consulting firms,
- entrepreneur in the consulting, media, art and training industries,
- Mines de Paris, MBA-IMD,
Hannelise WAGNER, International Project Director
- 15 years as :
- experienced higher education teacher in France and in Brasil, with background in education and management,
- international recruitment,
- LMS project development coordinator (in relation with IT department).
- Specialties: Training in management and professional English, French and Portuguese
- Training program design
- Education management
- Distance Learning
- Institut d’Administration des Entreprises : MBA, management and marketing – Université Paris 3 /Sorbonne Nouvelle: Masters, Language and culture – Universidade Federal do Paraná : Masters, Language, Linguistics and Literature
Dorine MALEINGE, Training project Director
- 6 years dedicated in the learning, communication & web domains,
- Designing pedagogical script, building & running e-learning module, auditing & coordinating e-learning project,
- Communication strategy,
- Web strategy & Communication, web design,
- Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Normandie.
Olga BYRSKA, Communication Director and Community Project Manager
- Olga has been a journalist in Warsaw, Poland (journal: Gazeta Wyborcza; weeklies: Polityka, Newsweek Poland, Kultura Liberalna, Tygodnik Powszechny; magazines: Chimera, Twórczość). She has been writing about literature and theatre,
- Olga lead the run of the MOOC’S MAGAZINE as well as helping client to animate their MOOC’s community,
- Theatre academy in Warsaw.
Nicolas HANZEL, Directeur Technique
- A développer le site B-MOOC et réaliser son identité visuelle.
- Possède des connaissances techniques dans le web ( php, html5, css, jQuery, Ajax, CMS…)
- A étudier la gestion de projet web à l’IUT de Blois
Brainsonic is a B-MOOC partner and help our clients to:
- produce videos of high end quality (with their cutting edge studios)
- set up a performant web-life experience
- deploy MOOCs internationally, by optimizing the technical architecture (Cdn : Content Delivery Network) issues.