For anyone with a busy lifestyle, finding the right food processor is a must. The right one will save you preparation time and provide versatility so that you can prepare practically anything from cakes, cookies, pastries and more. Choosing the right one depends on your needs and kitchen style. There are many different styles and types of processors available on the market today and choosing one for your needs is all about finding the right size, style and capacity for your cooking tasks. Here are some tips to help you decide which one is right for you:
- Sous Vide – This type of appliance cooks food at a temperature of exactly under the boiling point of water. Most people refer to this as vacuum pressure cooking. It is one of the best food processors available on the market. Most appliances of this type are expensive but some manufacturers offer great deals on them to get them out of your way as quickly as possible. You can find great deals online at appliance stores and even at discount warehouse clubs.
- Dicing Kit – If you’re looking for the best food processors for baking and preparing vegetable and fruits dishes, a dicing kit is what you’re looking for. These items come in a variety of styles such as traditional wooden boxes, glass, stainless steel and plastic containers. You can find some brands that produce individual sized pieces for a variety of purposes such as juicing, mincing and making ice cream. Some also come with a variety of tools to help with all the steps from chopping to grating. They are among the smallest, lightest processors available. While you won’t get any serious power in these appliances, they are the perfect size for most kitchen tasks. You can get more information about how to shred zucchini.
- Seven-cup food processor – The next size up in this range is the seven-cup food processor. These models have many of the same features as larger models, however they can only handle a few cups at a time. This is great if you have a large family or you want to prepare several different meals at once. For example, it’s best to use a seven-cup processor to make tomato paste for your spaghetti.
- Cuisinart Sous 12 – The sous 12 is designed to cook food with a lighter touch. Unlike some of the larger sous cookers, this one has a heating element under the pot and a lid for added protection. You can set this unit for a low heat for soups and steaks, or high heat for chicken, fish and other foods that need more calories and fat. The large circular cooking area will ensure that you cook evenly. It also comes with a removable basket for the serving. There are two bowl settings, one for boiling or wok style cooking and one for regular cooking.
- Cuisinart Easy Pull Food Chopper – This model is similar to a traditional food chopper found in Chinese restaurants. The main difference is that you won’t need to use any cooking oil or butter. Simply pour the ingredients into the large basket and turn the knobs to seal the contents into each other. Then you just use the easy pull food chopper to slice up the produce. This product offers several different settings for speed and intensity, making it a good choice for families as well as individuals.